We're not your typical food industry. Come represent a forward thinking, eco-friendly company that delivers the most comfortable, creative, and unique experience for our clients and our employees.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our amazing team that is filled with friendly and talented professionals, who love their jobs. Our training program is designed to help you succeed and we have an attractive performance incentive plan waiting for you. We'll provide the platform for your growth, and you'll be rewarded with great opportunities.
We offer a competitive compensation package with a starting salary range of $45,000-$55,000, during training period, and transition to an outside sales representative within 6months to 1 year and earn a high annual income of $65,000 based on performance plus a commission-based monthly incentive.
Who you are
- Someone who is passionate to learn from the best and has a go-getter attitude
- Someone who is detailed oriented and loves a fast-paced environment while growing with an evolving company
- Open to learning, coaching, and a loyal brand advocate
- Has a ‘can do’ mentality and is a sound decision maker that will benefit the company and employees
- An inclusive, respectful, and kind attitude towards team members no matter their culture, race, or gender
- Committed to the vision and fundamental values of the company
- Someone who is willing to provide what it takes to be a successful sales representative(including, but not limited to, taking customer calls and orders during weekends, submitting orders during nighttime), while enjoying the flexibility to manage one’s own schedule.
- Experience in a sales position and/or within the food industry is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, psychology, or any other related field is an asset
- Valid Class 5driver’s license is required
- Passionately present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Learn and perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Learn and maintain positive business and customer relationships with the current book of accounts
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If we meet your expectations, then apply to one of our current job offers that best suits your experience or send in your application using the form below