We are not your typical food industry. Come represent a forward thinking, eco-friendly company that delivers the most comfortable, creative, and unique experience for our clients and our employees.
We are looking for a Logistics Supervisor to join our amazing team that is filled with friendly and talented professionals, who love their jobs. Our training program is designed to help you succeed and we have an attractive performance incentive plan waiting for you. We'll provide the platform for your growth, and you'll be rewarded with great opportunities.
The logistics supervisor oversees the receipt and shipping of all freight. This position is responsible for organizing and scheduling the workflow for the transportation, as well as maintaining asset. The ideal candidate for this position will have a working knowledge of computers and transportation software, as well as experience managing personnel.
Who you are
- Someone who is passionate to learn from the best and has a go-getter attitude
- Someone who is detailed oriented and loves a fast-paced environment while growing with an evolving company
- Open to learning, coaching, and a loyal brand advocate
- Has a ‘can do’ mentality and is a sound decision maker that will benefit the company and employees
- An inclusive, respectful, and kind attitude towards team members no matter their culture, race, or gender
- Committed to the vision and fundamental values of the company
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to detail with order accuracy and routing
- Minimum 1 year of experience as logistics or warehouse associate, or related work experience, is required
- Valid Class 5driver’s licence is required
- Team Management experience is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or supply chain or logistics is an asset
- Forklift experience or certification an asset
- Co-ordinate and schedule transportation of goods and services and manage routing efficiently.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare, and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Verify incoming shipments, correct errors by comparing the quality and quantity of items unloaded against, bills of lading, invoices, manifests, or other records
- Data entry of product information into the warehouse database for inventory tracking to assure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure adequate asset management by conducting timely maintenance and repair of transportation equipment
- Other duties as assigned
If we meet your expectations, then apply to one of our current job offers that best suits your experience or send in your application using the form below