We're not your typical food industry. Come represent a forward thinking, eco-friendly company that delivers the most comfortable, creative, and unique experience for our clients and our employees.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Administrator to assist and learn from our Sales Representative. Our teams are filled with professional, talented, friendly people who love their jobs. Our training program is designed to help you succeed and we have an attractive performance incentive plan waiting for you. We'll provide the platform for your growth, and you'll be rewarded with great opportunities.
Who You Are
- Someone who is passionate to learn from the best and has a go-getter attitude
- Someone who is detailed oriented and loves a fast-paced environment while growing with an evolving company
- Open to learning, coaching, and a loyal brand advocate
- Has a ‘can do’ mentality and is a sound decision maker that will benefit the company and employees
- An inclusive, respectful, and kind attitude towards team members no matter their culture, race, or gender
- Committed to the vision and fundamental values of the company
- Someone who is willing to provide what it takes to be a successful sales representative (including, but not limited to, taking customer calls and orders during weekends, submitting orders during nighttime), while enjoying the flexibility to manage one’s own schedule.
- Knowledge of MS office is required
- Experience in a sales or customer service position and/or within the food industry is an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license an asset
- Receiving phone calls and responding to emails, in a timely fashion, from customer regarding product and pricing inquiries
- Conducting follow up and check ins with periodic customers on product requirements, provide offers as per supervisor’s direction
- Assist with Okanagan valley Sales representative as needed
- Verifying orders every morning for last minute changes or inventory issues and communicate with Sales Reps accordingly
- Print and organize orders for the following day
- Assist with staff purchase order
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries
- Supporting the sales department and representatives with other administrative tasks, if requested.
**Great earning potential with starting salary range of $19-$21. Potential to earn an increased base plus commission-based incentive, after converting to an Inside/Outside Sales Representative**
If we meet your expectations, the apply to one of our current job offers that best suits your experience or send in your application using the form below